18 Key Points:
1. The goal of the business is to create raving fans. These are your cheapest sales people. They protect you from the competition being unethical. They are crazy about your unique client experience.
2. The keyhole to massive raving fanship is to consider your business as a Unique Process. Is is the heartbeat of yoru business. Your business is show-business.
3. It provides a one-of-a-kind, total ultimate best in the world, a unique client experience that provokes emotion, from start to finish and beyond. Unique client experiences make your business remarkable.
4. Remarkable means referable—that is what Raving Fans do—refer you like a madman.
5. A Unique Process is a method or body of technique that your fans can’t get from anywhere else, it is crucial their future success and enjoyment and it is a unique experience, not a commodity.
6. The unique process is an open-ended, dynamic series of gradual changes and formative elements that sets your business apart, and takes your industry into new frontiers.
7. Being the “BEST in the World” at your craft is the new norm. Clients ONLY expect this, nothing less.
8. Gaining and maintaining credibility holds your unique process in place. Doing what you say, and following through, showing gratitude, and being punctual are a few of the most critical elements to sustaining a unique process and improving it with fan feedback to galvanize it over time.
9. When you have at the heart of your system a unique process, price is not an issue. You enjoy the freedom of expression.
10. The unique process is the fundamental magnet from which client relationships are developed.
11. The key ingredient to delivering the unique process day in day out is that it gives the creators three times more energy than what it takes out of them to deliver it. It makes a difference and matters to them, which is the recipe for vitality and long-lasting energy.
12. The Unique Process becomes the central hub for all development and skill-building as it becomes unconsciously genius level performance.
13. 6% of the business’ revenue is to be directed to training and development of the unique process with personnel.
14. The Unique process is born from getting close to your market in a series of conversations with ideal clients (fans). It is important to see from their eyes, why they buy from you, and grasp their dangers, opportunities, preferences, and strengths. These are building blocks from which the unique process unfolds.
15. Knowing why they buy from you and seeing the world through their eyes not yours are key thrusts to birthing a unique process. It is the core to a fundamental relationship between the buyer and seller.
16. Everyone in the organization knows their part in the unique process and how they’re measured for it.
17. There is a fever pitch awareness for staying within the lanes of the unique process, and jettisoning/quarantining non-relevant, and noisy business activities and ideas that waste energy and do not therefor matter. This vigilance is called “Being Wired for Sound” to anything that disrupts the perimeter of efficacy where the unique process lives and prevails.
18. The unique process prevails when the right people (who care a lot), take right action (follow the process; steer it; execute; staying anchored to it’s the purpose; giving it a voice), at the right time (sensing opportune moments; being strategic.)